So happy. This year of long distance was really tough, but now it’s all over :)
He still gives me butterflies a year and a half later.
My hair is dry as fuck right now :(
gotta finish up a 12 page research paper on pagan europe (don’t even fucking ask lol), and write two more 6 pagers for my writing class. just gimme my dirty chai latte and i’m ready to take it all on! I think..
:) I’ll update you guys with a link when it’s published!
for an article on natural hair
me: I AM NOT ALONE IS THIS HEAVEN
That’s how much extra money I need to study abroad at NYU’s Florence site in Spring 2012.
I’m so unsure as to whether or not I really want to study abroad and put all of that cash down.
Reasons to study abroad:
- a smaller, friendlier social environment as opposed to NYU’s main campus
- warm weather
- going to Europe for the first time, and travel around Europe in general
- um, Italy?!
Reasons to stay on campus:
- all of the other places that six thousand dollars could go. NYU is already a financial burden on myself and my family. That’s a huge amount of money that could go towards tuition, rent, savings, perhaps a eurotrip of my own some time for a fraction of the cost..
- I’m already in New York. Study Abroad is great, if not entirely necessary, for those kids stuck in a campus in the middle of Connecticut. Not entirely so for someone already living in the greatest city in the world.
- Besides, I’m a nursing student. The educational/career benefit of study abroad are most useful for business students who want to make connections and get internships. I don’t think a hospital will care much if I went to Europe, unless I was doing some health volunteer work while I was there.
- Because I just transferred into the nursing program, I would have to take one or two classes this summer at my local CC to be caught up and even be able to study abroad. So yeah, that’s more money. And time.
- Lastly, I’m a homebody. I’ve never been away from home for more than a little over a month, and I don’t know that I’m ready to board a plane next January and tell my family “See you in May!”
What do you think? Should I suck it up and go on the trip of a lifetime next semester, or should I save my money for things that I think matter more?
Lil B is making a speech at my school.
I cut out virtually all refined sugars and exercise 6x a week.
I feel amazing, so much energy! Now I just need to start drinking more water..
I don’t really have a lot of fat to lose. I’m just trying to get healthy and also hopefully make my body look stronger and leaner. If I end with significant results within a few months maybe I’ll post and before/after shot. :)
As always, please give me any of your tips for eating healthy and staying fit.
BUT THERE IS BLOGGING THAT MUST BE DONE.
but all i want to do is look at real estate on trulia and fitspo posts